Hire the best developers in Latin America. Get a free quote today!Contact Us Today!
First, start with a company description:
No one likes working towards an unclear or not-strong-enough goal, which is why your company description should include what you do and the why behind it.
Include information about the company culture, benefits, and extra perks of working there. Be sure to clarify your typical office hours, where the organization is based, and details about the projects you work with.
This includes monitoring our web channels, ensuring optimal UI/UX design, developing designs for complex applications, optimizing all web applications, and analyzing code to ensure everything is running smoothly.
The right candidate for this role will constantly interact with both front and back-end developers to coordinate project milestones, as well as with UI-UX designers and our SEO specialists.
- Develop and upkeep the company website/eCommerce site
- Build reusable code and media libraries for future use
- Enhancing the performance of front and back-end web applications
- Ensure all technical details of UI/UX designs
- Optimize UI/UX web applications for scalability and speed
- Generate responsive layouts for web applications from existing designs
- Collaborate with other team members and company employees
- Perform code analysis and monitor site statistics to prevent any hazards
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, such as computer science, information technologies, or engineering) or equivalent technical work experience
- Full-stack web development knowledge and experience
- Familiarity with Agile development practices
- Experience writing cross-border code