Considering that the Python programming language has almost doubled its reach within the last couple of years, it’s easy to see why companies want to hire Python developers. Recent statistics show Python grew over 50% in 2021 and that accelerated expansion is supposed to continue for the rest of 2022, at the very least. That’s a sure sign you need to hire Python developers! But how do you know what to ask them during the hiring process if you and your team are unfamiliar with this tech stack? Luckily for you, here are the top Python interview questions!
Hire the best developers in Latin America. Get a free quote today!Contact Us Today!
What does a Python developer do?
A well-rounded Python developer usually works in software development, machine automation, AI, computer science, data visualization, testing, and technical research. They use the Python language to program applications and create websites through the code they write. The majority of their work is server-side development and uses the Python programming language to write clear code for both small and large businesses.
According to recent statistics, it was reported there were a little over 8 million Python developers in April 2019. As Python usage also doubled around the globe, the demand for developers with an expert command of this language continued to grow. This shows just how popular Python is and why it’s important for prospective employers to know the top Python interview questions! If you don’t familiarize yourself with the tech stack you’re hiring for, you’re never going to distinguish top-tier talent from regular programmers.
Top Python Interview Questions
Basic Python interview questions:
1. What are the supported standard data types in Python?
2. Is Python dynamically or statically typed?
3. What are Python modules and what are they used for?
4. How is Python exception handling different from that in Java?
5. What does PEP 8 stand for in Python?
Data analysis Python interview questions:
1. Do you think the Python NumPy array is better than lists? Why?
2. Does Python Call by Reference or Call by Value?
3. How would you go about building a logistic regression model in Python?
4. What is the purpose of the map function in Python?
5. How do you make 3D visualizations in Python? Which tools do you use?
Python interview questions about media libraries:
1. What Python libraries and tools for data analysis have you worked with?
2. Do you prefer Flask or Django?
3. Have you ever used Pyramid? What did you think of it?
4. How would you set up a database in Django?
5. What can be done to integrate Twitter or Instagram with the Flask Application?
Python programs interview questions:
1. How is Python an interpreted language?
2. What is the purpose of Python non-local statements?
3. Is Python case-sensitive?
4. What is a namespace in Python?
5. Does the Python language require indentation?
How to hire Python developers
As we’ve mentioned, Python is one of the most popular programming languages in the industry, which makes the competition to find solid Python developers fiercer than before. With the rise of machine learning and AI, Python increases its reach every year, making it a smart option for businesses with advanced coding needs. Talented IT professionals can create websites, mobile apps, AI features, and much more with this framework. Because of that, the demand for these developers will keep increasing in the future.
As you can probably tell from experience, it’s not so easy to find and hire Python developers. Especially considering the limited talent pool of the local US market! But is there a solution to this great demand considering the limited offer of developers available to hire? Luckily, the answer is yes.
Nearshore software development is an outsourcing strategy that opens the door to a worldwide talent pool. At Next Idea Tech, we offer staff augmentation and direct placement services that let you hire nearshore Python developers much faster than possible on your own. This is thanks to the large network of experienced Python developers we work with.
With our help, hiring an IT professional well-versed in the Python language becomes far easier than going through the traditional recruitment procedures. We handle all the vetting, technical assessment, hiring, and onboarding processes. With a real-time work schedule, no communication or language barriers, and ease of mind during the vetting stage, nearshoring is the modern-day way to hire developers.
Are you ready to start nearshoring to Latin America and working with top Python development talent? Contact us today to learn how to hire remote Python developers!